Sunday, February 13, 2011

2011 life......

2011 is new starting year for me and my famly to move 4wd aftr almost 15years no business and suffrng,we take it as a big test frm god to our famly.we survivng in all aspect of thngs.pity to my fhtr n my mothr..aftr all tears and sadnss ,this year my almmghty god fullfill n hear our doa..starting of 1st month in this year i and my brothr finnly manage to form a new compny wich is calld MSA VENTURES ths compny is manngng 4 compny under us.by week n week msa got project n trying our best to maintn the servcs.not easy guys to earn money. combine skills and little bit of businss expernce during our prevs cmpny i(mofaz) and my brothr(rahim n co) we mange to convnce people(be nice to people and client) alhamddlh evrytg goes well.
This month my fathr project also goes accrdnly to wht we plan.last 2 days we had meetg with puan *****.the meetg held at rasta ttdi for 3hours.the result was alhamddlh...:).so yestrdy morning we all wake up smillng .then i my fhtr n my brotr went to viisit my 3rd brothr at uitm sri iskandr.my father said to him that dont wry son.your job stdy hard dnt wry of cannt eat or wht anymore.just stdy hard and finsh it.the 3 of us went back to kl.be4 reachng kl we all stop at sungaki to see hot spring there...it was awesme then we dscss of somtg that can be imprve and be done for our futre projct.
Today ,at 4 just now 3 of us had meeting with the contrctrs and finnlze our desgn for our offce renvtn.it will finsh withn 2 months time.and then at 4 we had meetg with mr giant our future staff(head of staff)for our 2nd projct..alhamdllh yaa allah thanks 4 evrythg.

p/s i happy today not becz of that.i just submt my on9 regstrn form to furthr my stdy at msu shah alam in bba interntl busnss same as my prevs corse in mmu which i had no ooprnty to finish it bcz of finncl problm. :) :)

No comments: